Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thing 11: RSS Feeds For Me!

I like the method of looking for inspirational people because I like to know that the person who is posting this blog truly does care about what they are doing and that they are putting out accurate information. The Google Blog search worked the best for me. I liked how I could just type in exactly what I was looking for and it came up. I didn't really like the Topix.net search. It never brought up blogs that I was looking for, just school in the Clarksville area. I found this awesome blog called Kindergarten Crayons. It's by a teacher who has been teaching Kindergarten for 25 years. She posts all kinds of activities that her class does and explains how she did them. I also really like just searching the Google reader because it comes up with almost the same results.

No comments:

Post a Comment