Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Thing 7: Flickr!

Flickr was a little more complicated than I anticipated! It took me a while to find this image and it did not want to upload! But with all that being said, I prevailed, and Flickr isn't too bad after all. I really enjoy that fact that I can see multiple photos related to the same subject area at once. It gives the viewer a broad range of choices. This can enable someone to pick the photo that best fits what they are looking for. Also, Flickr is a great way to keep all your photos in one place. It also allows other people to veiw, comment on or add your photo to their favorites.

Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chevywally/4627554942/

1 comment:

  1. I agree! Flickr is not as easy as people make it out to be. But I do love your photo, it is quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete