Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thing 12: Google Tools!

The first Google tool I chose was Google Alerts. It is a great way to get information and you don't even have to spend time searching for it! Every time something new is posted about the keywords that you submit you recieve an e-mail with that information. I think this is a great tool for teachers becuase instead of having to sit down for long periods of time and search for information on topics they can just recieve an e-mail any time something new is posted.

The second Google tool I chose was Google Translate. I've never heard of this tool before now and I'm not sure why becuase it is AWESOME! This tool would allow teachers to communicate with students or parents of students who don't speak english. If a teacher is sending home a news letter to the entire class this tool would allow the teacher to translate the letter into spanish or any other language for the students family to be able to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment