Monday, November 26, 2012

It's not the end! Only the beginning!

My favorite discovery exercise was creating the video. I really liked how easy it was and how it can be used in the classroom and for personal use. I also really enjoyed creating the signs and stuff for the classroom. They were super fun and you create one for anything. By completing this project my life long learning goals have altered quite a bit. Before I didn't strive to know about all the different technology available to me. Now that I have completed this project though, I really want to know about all the educational technology available to me. I want to be able to give my students the best education possible. I really think by completing this project I am on the track to do that. I was really surprised by how this project made me more interested in educational technology. The only thing I would change about the program would be maybe the uploading processes for the videos. Sometimes they can be super complicated and get very difficult to understand. This program has shown me that technology does have a place in the classroom today, and by the time that I get to teach in my own classroom, it will be even more prominent. I plan on keeping up with new web 2.0 tools by keeping up with the accounts that I've created during this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment