Monday, November 26, 2012

Thing 23: Creative Commons!

Thing 23 about creating commons is an example of something that has been altered from it's original format for educational purposes. It refers back to the original blog about creative commons. For creative commons in my future classroom, I plan on using it to enhance the learning environment for my students. I will use workbook pages that I feel will enhance my students understanding of a subject. Also, videos that will help me to enhance my students interest and understanding of material. Creative Commons really allows teachers to help their students I believe. By allowing teachers to use materials for their students it helps teacher not have to focus so much on if they are breaking the law or and lets them focus mainly on if their students are receiving the best information possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment